Complete Guide to Downloading and Installing FlipaClip on your PC
If you like doodling or drawing of any sort and want it on your PC too, FlipaClip is the perfect app for that. It’s ideal for unleashing the creativity in you without using a pen and paper. You could doodle and create animations on your smartphone or PC whenever you like.
I was doing a little research on Spectrum Internet Plans when I stumbled upon on FlipaClip and immediately downloaded it because I am fascinated by animated art. Downloading this application wasn’t simple, which is probably why you are here. Let me reveal how it’s done.
A Quick Overview of FlipaClip
First, let’s have a brief introduction to this app. It’s perfect for creating professional animation videos and drawing cartoon characters. The interface of the app is very simple. Brushes in different sizes are available to let you draw whatever you like.
Once your art is ready, you can save the files on your PC or share them on social media. More than one hundred color schemes are available. Currently, the app is available in the English language only.
How to Download the FlipaClip App
To download and run this app on your PC, you will need an Android emulator. To find out which emulator is the best for FlipaClip, read more.
Option 2: Using Bluestacks
Bluestack is a highly popular option in Android emulators. It is compatible with most Google Play apps. It runs well on Windows 10 PC. It’s not available on Google Play Store. You can download it from its official website. Here are the steps to install and run FlipaClip on your PC using Bluestacks:
- Download the BlueStack app player on your PC
- Launch its .exe file
- Follow the prompts on the screen to install the app
- Once the installation is complete, launch it on your PC
- Sign in using your Google account
- In the search bar, type “FlipaClip”
- Once you have found the FlipaClip app, click on it and hit install
- Wait for the installation to complete to launch the app
FlipaClip only works inside the emulator
Option 2: Using Andy Android Emulator
Another popular Android emulator is Andy. It’s quick and stable, and like Bluestacks, it’s also compatible with most android apps. Download this emulator from its official website to start using FlipaClip.
Here is how to begin:
- Download the Andy Android Emulator on your PC
- Open the .exe file to launch the setup
- Follow all prompts on the screen to install the app
- Once it’s installed, launch the app
- Use your Google account to sign in to the app
- Go to the Play Store and search FlipaClip
- Download FlipaClip from there
- Andy emulator will automatically download FlipaClip on your PC
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Launch the app and enjoy drawing cool characters and animations
Tips to Make the Most Out of FlipaClip
FlipaClip lets you draw page by page and make your drawings come to life. It is similar to the old school flipbook but has a modern touch. Users are not limited to creating animation, they can also paint. From videos, gifs to memes and so much more, FlipaClip is a simple-to-use app for any creative person who wants to have a good time drawing.
Doesn’t matter if you are a professional or doodling just for fun, this app will enhance your experience. Did you know the history behind the formation of FlipaClip? It was created to participate in the Samsung galaxy note app challenge. And you have guessed it right, it won!
The developers of the app update it continuously. They have introduced audio features like audio libraries and recording, etc. That’s why course creators love this app too.
I have been spending a lot of time creating animations on FlipaClip. During quarantine, along with my Spectrum TV Packages, this application has kept me busy and sane. It’s pretty cool!