Get Detailed Overview About Prospective Marriage Visa subclass 300

Partner visa subclass 300 or prospective marriage visa allows you to go to Australia to marry your prospective spouse and then you can apply for the permanent visa. With this Prospective Marriage Visa Subclass 300 you’ll stay in Australia for up to 9 months from the date of grant of visa, add Australia, and study in Australia at your own expense. You can also visit and from Australia as repeatedly as you would like together with your partner.

With a Visa 300, You Can

  • Work in Australia
  • Study in Australia at your own expense
  • Stay in Australia for up to 9 months from the date of visa grant
  • Travel to and from Australia as many times as you want with this visa 

How Long You Can Stay With Visa Subclass 300

You can stay in Australia for up to 9 months from the date of prospective marriage visa subclass 300 granted because this is a temporary visa. The visa period starts on the date it’s granted.

Include family

You can include members of your relatives in your application once you apply. You need to include details of all your family members after you apply but before they decide on your visa application. They even have to satisfy health and character requirements. Family members who aren’t coming to Australia even have to satisfy the wants.


Apply from

You must be outside Australia when you apply and when they make a decision on your visa application.

Processing Times For a 300 Visa

75% of visa applications in 16 months and 90% of visa applications in 22 months

Your application might take longer to process if:


  • You don’t fill the application form correctly
  • You don’t include all the documents properly
  • You are doing not pay the right visa application amount
  • It takes some time to verify your information 

Visa Subclass 300 is very popular among partners, due to its popularity 300 visa is high in demand. If you want to apply for a partner visa subclass 300, you can contact ISA Migrations & Education Consultants regarding this. They will assist you to file for this visa or any other visa, visit Education Consultant Perth for more information and apply for this Subclass 300.