Noida has some of the top CBSE affiliated schools worldwide, including private international and public schools. Some schools charge less fees, while others charge an average amount. Over and above, some schools offer scholarships to help deserving students to maintain excellent performance.
This post compiles the top five CBSE schools in Noida, the latest fee structure for each, the admission process, and much more.
Let’s get started with the list.
1) Global Indian International Schools (GIIS), Noida Campus
GIIS, a co-education, international school in Noida, also known as GIIS Noida, was started back in 2002. It is a CBSE centre and ranked number one in all the CBSE globally. Plus, it ranked in the top ten in over 16000 schools in India.
Awards, recognitions, and other achievements –
Among its achievements, GIIS Noida is:
- Recognised by the Department of Education, India
- The winner of Making Quality Happen (MQH)
- You should prepare academic results for at least the past two years.
- Your child should prove to be academically fit or show special skills in co-curricular or extra-curricular activities.
New students can apply any time of the year, with classes commencing in April each year. The admission process takes place online by filling in all the required details and uploading the needed documents.
Other admission activities include:
- A counsellor answers all your queries.
- Your child takes an assessment test designed to test their academic excellence.
- Paying the registration fee.
Note: Paying the registration fee guarantees you a seat. You will pay the tuition fees, and annual charges balance upon the beginning of classes.
For Commerce and Humanities
- Admission fee (one-time, non-refundable): INR 22,900
- Registration fee (one-time, non-refundable): INR 65,000
- Security deposit (one-time, refundable, new students only): INR 1,67,700
- Composite annual fee (12,225 monthly tuition fee plus 21,000 annual charges per year)
For Science Students
Science students have an additional lab fee of INR 300.
- Computer lab
- Science lab
- Montessori lab
- Swimming pool
- Ample parking
2) Apeejay School Noida
Apeejay School is a co-education private school that started in 1981. It is also affiliated to the CBSE curricular. The school is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Over that, Apeejay ranks among the top international schools in India.
The school allows admissions right from nursery school to Grade 12. And the admission process takes place both online and offline. For offline entry, you will have to visit the school’s official admission website, download the admission form, and fill in all the required information. Visit the school’s reception with your child, all the requirements, and INR 1,300.
- You should carry your self-attested passport or Aadhar card (a must) plus your child’s Aadhar card (if available).
- If your child is in Grade 2 and beyond, you need to carry the previous two years’ school results.
- Four of your child’s recent passport-sized photos (with a white background).
Note: Performing well in the placement test is not an admission guarantee as other determinants like your child’s former school performance are also considered.
- Carry your original passport or Aadhar card, both yours and your child’s, for verification.
- In case your child is in Grade 1 or 2, carry a self-attested vaccination copy.
Your child may also be required to take an assessment to determine academic readiness.
However, admission for Grade 11 is offered in three different streams: commerce, humanities, and science. Further, the Grade 11 admission will be determined by the admission board’s results.
- Registration and prospectus fee: INR 1,300
- Admission fee: INR 30,900
- Caution fee (refundable)
- Composite fee (annually) and payable quarterly: INR 16,40,000
3) Step By Step School, Noida
Step By Step School, a co-ed school, was established in 2004 as a CBSE and IB affiliate. The school provides a loving environment for students. Additionally, the school has a reasonable teacher-student ratio.
- School Type: Day school
- Grades: Nursery to Grade 12
- Instruction language: English
Available features include:
- AC classes
- Indoor sports
- Splash or swimming pool
- Outdoor sports
- Admission fee: INR 1,40,000
- Annual fee: INR 2,62,044
- Security fee: INR 50,000
- Transport fee: INR 5,040
4) The Khaitan School
Khaitan School, formerly known as Khaitan Public School, is located in Noida. It occupies over six acres of land and has an idyllic setting for both students and teachers. After studying in this school, your child will come out as an all-rounded citizen, just like in the GIIS school. The only difference is that GIIS has the 9GEMS Holistic Development Skill Scholarship that supports talented, deserving students financially. That aside, the Khaitan School similarly helps students achieve their dreams despite lacking such a scholarship.
Facilities in the School
- ParkingComputer lab
- Pre-nursery and nursery: INR 28,700
- Grade 1 to 12 tuition fee: INR 28,320
Forms and Application
You can download the application forms online, fill them, and forward them to the school’s administration. Or else, you can simply apply online by filling the admission application form and attaching the pre-requisite documents.
5) Somerville School, Noida
Somerville, a school in Sector 132, being among the best schools in Noida, has many facilities designed to develop students’ good manners and good performance. Additionally, there are well-maintained playgrounds for students to nurture their talents.
- Previous class’ report card
- Address proof
- Five passport photos of the child and the parents
- Immunisation card copy
- Your child’s medical fitness report
- PAN card copy
- Original TC (if applicable)
- Computer lab
- Ample parking
Yearly Fee: Around INR 75,000
Classes: Kindergarten to Grade 12
Your child should pass the academic assessment set to assess academic readiness to qualify to join a given class. You can apply online by visiting the school’s admission official website page. You can also download the application form, fill it, and present it to the school’s administration.