There are plenty of options in Noida for companies or individuals who are exploring the market for workspaces. This can actually prove to be an obstacle because there is such a thing as too many options.
When people search for an office for rent in Noida, they are likely to be swamped with options in terms of space, amenities, and locations. So, how do they know which one is the ideal space for them?
One way to know the answer is to be aware of the type of spaces available out there. This knowledge will help make your decision easier.
Types of Offices in Commercial Property for Rent
Given below are some of the most readily available kinds of office spaces nowadays:
- Shared Office Spaces: Whether the requirement is for one space or several, a shared office space has been available for lease for a long time, and has been one of the oldest types of commercial spaces in demand. They can be basic ones, like a single room with shared amenities, or a multi-room complex with private restrooms and kitchens.
- Hot desks: A hot desk is usually preferred by freelancers or roaming professionals. These desks are single workstations in a shared office setting, and the allocation is flexible. Payments are made as per requirements, such as daily or monthly.
- Co-working spaces: These are relatively new in terms of leasable workspaces. The concept is rather fluid since several companies use these spaces alongside each other.
A coworking office space for rent provides a more relaxed environment as compared to a conventional office, having separate desks and regions, while sharing most of the features like kitchen, restrooms, meeting and conference rooms, etc.
A large number of startups utilize coworking spaces as a way to provide a professional albeit somewhat pleasant environment for working and saving money in the process. Such spaces also help companies grow because they provide the privilege of working next to complementary organizations and thrive with them.
- Serviced: This type of office enables companies to lease one or more workspaces without taking up the responsibility of maintaining and cleaning said workspaces. A facilities management organization generally operates the offices, so it takes care of the renting and upkeep. The result is usually greater flexibility due to shorter-term lease contracts.
- Event spaces: Those hunting for a vacant building or bunch of rooms for a one-off event or a string of events typically look for a commercial property for rent known in the market as an event space. Such areas can be tweaked and decorated as per the tenant’s requirements.
- Meeting rooms: Not every office for rent in Noida comes with a separate meeting or conference room. Even if it does, the space may not be big enough to accommodate a growing team over time. To fill this void, meeting rooms are available for rent separately for different rates like hourly, daily or weekly.
This type of commercial space for rent can be utilized for a wide range of meetings and conferences, whether they are small business gatherings or trade shows. Renters can also arrange for auxiliary services such as catering or audio-visual equipment.
- Creative Studios: Such spaces were earlier used solely by professionals in the creative field such as photographers, painters, etc. as places where they could both create their work and present it. Studios are also used on short-term arrangements, which make them suitable for utilization as a pop-up gallery or a mini theatre.
With such a variety of options to explore in terms of office spaces and commercial properties, it is important to stay focused on your requirements and specifications. Otherwise, you may get confused with the abundance of choices!