Table of Contents
Static website and Gatsby WordPress Themes StackGround
This static version of WordPress is named headless WordPress or serverless Gatsby WordPress Template. This conversion process is completed just one occasion so that an equivalent page is often served to visitors multiple times. How does one convert your WordPress site to a static version? this is often where Gatsby comes into the image. Gatsby, or GatsbyJS, maybe a static site generator built with ReactJS and powered by GraphQL. Gatsby allows anyone to make feature-rich, engaging websites and applications. Gatsby fetches data for your site from a spread of sources including existing websites, API calls and flat files through GraphQL, and builds the static site supported configuration settings specified by you.
Maintaining a Gatsby Website
Gatsby is not a very old platform, but an outsized number of users are giving Gatsby a try. Gatsby has found acceptance during a sort of setting. Wondering why you should Choose Gatsby? Using of gatsby WordPress themes will help you to boost your website speed There are some benefits of using Gatsby as a preferred Static site generator for modern website development.
- Fast Websites: the first advantage of building a static site with Gatsby Themes is speed, which webmasters are trying to optimize since Google’s announcement of using site speed in web search ranking. it’s been estimated that a one-second delay in site load time can cause 7% reduction in conversions.
- Security: you furthermore may get added security with a static site. Since it’s a bunch of static files being served, there’s nothing much to hack into. Additionally, you’ll always re-generate the static files if they’re lost.
- Server Costs: Hosting a dynamic site requires your server to be compatible together with your technology stack.
- Install Gatsby to built a starter site
- Connect Gatsby to WordPress source through GraphQL
- Create templates for blog posts
- Import all of your images from WordPress
- Display the last modified timestamp from WordPress
The modern website development platform has been improvised from traditional CMS to headless and static site generators this is often where Gatsby comes into the image. Gatsby, or GatsbyJS, maybe a static site generator built with ReactJS and powered by GraphQL. Gatsby allows anyone to make feature-rich, engaging websites and applications. Stackground provides you 300+ themes collection based on Gatsby WordPress themes is the best choice since Gatsby WordPress Template is the market leader in website development and it is meant to be a revolutionary trend for improving and moving to Jamstack technology that offers speed, security, scalability, easier SEO optimization and more.