A unit of Rashi Eco Tourism Ltd is located at Ramanagara. Shilhaandara is a rock-themed monumental innovation and creation from the creators of Guhantara Resort. Shilhaandara Resort is designed considering the pride of Belur. The single monolithic rock of about 300 feet is the main attraction and is itself a back-drop for the entire Sports & Arts village. Shilhaandara has come up with many attractive adventure sports and other amenities. The resort is known for its ambiance and people love to spend their time here with family and friends. Enjoy a day out at Shilhaandara Resort for a rejuvenating experience with friends and family! Situated at the foothills of Ramnagara rocks, surrounded with lush greenery, it is bound to speak with the nature enthusiast in you. In order to reach the natural, rocky resort, the distance from Bangalore to the resort is around 55 km. Amenities at the resort include a swimming pool, and you can also get engaged in various indoor & outdoor activities. Activities like paintball, zorbing, rope courses can also be availed at an extra cost. One of the very few resorts around Bangalore where there is the facility of rain dance with DJ. Enjoy the exciting rain dance session with friends and family and get ready to shake a leg while grooving to the tracks of the DJ.
- How to reach Shilhaandara Resort Ramanagara:
The resort is located at a distance of around 55 km from Bangalore Palace and is easily reachable by public or private transportation.
Guests are requested to carry instant confirmation of your booking as a hard copy.
Children aged 5-10 years can book the child package.
Children aged below 5 years can join for free.
Shilhaandara Resort Itinerary
- Day 1 – after you have booked the day out, you are free to do what you want but a guideline DIY itinerary can be as follows:
9:00 AM: Check-in and breakfast
10:30 AM – 1:00 PM: Activities
12:30 PM- 2:00 PM: Lunch
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM: Rain Dance/Pool
4:00 PM: High tea
4:30 PM – 5:30 PM – Outdoor games/Pool
5:30 PM checkout
- All indoor games like Table Tennis, Carom, Chess, Dart, and usage of the swimming pool, Rain dance for 30 minutes with DJ.
- Outdoor games like Beach volleyball, cricket, cycling, tug of war, Bow & Arrow, Kite flying.
- Zorbing ball
- Gear bicycles
- Bungy trampoline
Things To Carry
- A hard copy of the confirmation voucher from our end.
- Swimwear for swimming pool
- Identity Card
- 2 liters water
- Torch with new cells
- Sleeping bag or bedsheet
- Energy powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or backpack
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Paid Activities subject to availability :
- Quad bike – Rs. 200 per pax
- Billiards – Rs .100 per pax
- Paintball – Rs. 200 per pax
Shilhaandara Resort: Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If Cancellations are made within 1-15 days before the start date of the trip, 60% of the total tour cost will be charged as a cancellation fee
- Same Day cancellations are nonrefundable.
Best way to wind up a hectic week!! The overall experience would be spectacular. It was an amalgamation of fun plus nature’s true flavor. Never expected that amidst all the stone mountains will be a serene resort located. Shilhaandara resort is the right destination for those looking for a perfect outing not too far from the city. The variety of buffet food laid out was the icing on the cake. Kudos to the chef who had prepared such tasty and soulful food. The zip-lining ride is a ride not to miss out on. The perfect view of the whole resort is visible by taking that ride. Other fun activities are also there with some extra charges. The swimming pool is also clean in comparison to other resorts. And trekking options are also there. Those who love nature can simply sit and soak in the beauty of the surrounding area.